Wednesday 20 August 2014

Blog pause!

As you can see, I haven't posted anything in a while.  Everything is fine, I'm just giving myself a little mental break to reassess and refresh my mental state.  Thank you to everyone who reached out after my post on PPD, it's so easy to forget sometimes how many people I actually have in my life who actually love and care about me.  I'm guessing this is the case for everyone else who is going through the same thing!

All four of us (Me, Alec, Anders, and Clementine) all have stuffy head colds this week, booooo.  Our house has been overcome by pajamas, cuddles, hot cups of lemon tea, medicine, and mounds of dirty dishes.  It looks like the weather will be in the 17-19 range this weekend (that's high 60s for you N Americans) so at least we have some slightly warmer weather to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment