Sunday 2 March 2014

Some iphone loving

Man, it's really hard to post consistently when I'm on vacation!  I do have a bit of time on my hands, but it's mostly taken up by walking everywhere and playing with Clementine.  (Case in point, I started writing this on Monday and it's Saturday.. Sunday! now).

We are having so so so so much fun in San Francisco.  Clementine continues to amaze me with her socializing abilities, she has no problem being out all day long and loves to chat and flirt with anyone who will give her the time of day on the street.  She has given me a crash course in being nicer to people.  You may know I can be quite shy and I hate making small talk with strangers, but now with a smiling cute baby on my hands, I can hardly avoid it.  I am coming over to the idea.

I sort of stopped bringing the giant camera around for a few days, so all these are from my Mom's iPhone.


While Alec is at work every day, I eat breakfast at a place around the corner called Irving St Cafe with Clementine.  She usually naps and I get a nice hour or so to read and drink unlimited drip coffee.

One thing I especially love about American diners is the abundance of condiments.  We do need a selection in this country.  You see it also with the beverages, when Alec and I eat together we have water, coffee, and OJ.  Who needs to be that hydrated??  Me!!  I love it.
I've discovered that Sriracha on sausage is my favorite.







Clementine is beginning the phase where she puts everything in her mouth.  Mmmmm spoons.


The rest of these are from a day we spent in the Mission District.










Dad and Clem having a chat.

Now we are in Seattle for a week.  We will leave for Sequim tomorrow to visit my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.  I can't wait for a drive through the rainy forest and a ride on the ferry.

No comments:

Post a Comment