Sunday 18 October 2015

Back in Phoenix

We've been at my Mom's house in Phoenix for a couple days now.  Alec and I have made a concerted effort to relax as much as possible and there has been much eating of the cereal, Mexican food, sushi, bagels, pancakes, bacon, pizza, and tacos, only blemished by a few moments of panic here and there when either of us feels like we should be doing something but then remembers we have no where to be but here.  

We are surrounded by family.  Clementine is loving every minute and has a house full of people to dote on her.  I think maybe because I am achieving full relax mode, I convinced Alec to take a little drive while Clem napped.  

I splurged on this Marni tshirt the other day and I felt it was fully deserving of its own photo adventure.  We are enjoying a rare humid week in Phoenix, we drove up the road from my Mom's toward "Mount Camelback" (Camelback Mountain), parked the car, and creeped on the diversity of desert plants in people's front yards.  The humidity collected on the backs of our necks and the thunder grumbled from the mountains.




















No comments:

Post a Comment